This course is required by Alaska law to span 8 hours in length. To comply with this law, we (and all other online defensive driving schools) are required to place timers on each page of the course. We realize that some students may read faster than the timer will permit you to advance, but state regulations prohibit us from changing this function. The timer cannot be disabled for any reason.
Articles in this section
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- Why does this course have timers?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Is this course approved?
- Which defensive driving courses do you offer in Alaska?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Alaska defensive driving. How do I find out?
- Why can't I take my final exam at home?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- What types of things will I study?