After you have been convicted of a failure to yield violation, the DMV will mail you a notice ordering you to complete a Failure to Yield / Right of Way Course. This notice will contain a link that enables you to directly register for our course, or you can do so by registering on this site.
Articles in this section
- How can I meet the identity verification requirement?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take your Wisconsin Failure To Yield course to fulfill my course requirement. How do I find out?
- How long will this course take?
- Where do I send my traffic school certificate in Wisconsin?
- Why should I take a Wisconsin online Failure To Yield / Right Of Way course?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- What certificate delivery options do I have?