The state of Wisconsin does not automatically authorize drivers to take an online traffic school course; permission is granted by judges on a case-by-case basis, so you’ll need to contact your court.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- What is identity verification?
- What types of things will I study?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Wisconsin traffic school. How do I find out?
- Where do I send my traffic school certificate in Wisconsin?
- Does online traffic school help my insurance rate in Wisconsin?
- How long will this course take?
- What certificate delivery options do I have?
- Is your online traffic school licensed by the state of Wisconsin?