Taking our course may help you reduce your insurance rates – check with your insurance company to see if they offer a discount for customers who enroll in a Washington, D.C. defensive driving course. If you have received a traffic ticket in the District of Columbia, you’ll need to contact your court and ask whether they would be willing to approve our course for point reduction.
Articles in this section
- What certificate delivery options do I have?
- What types of things will I study?
- How long will this course take?
- What is identity verification?
- How can I meet the identity verification requirement?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Does online defensive driving help my insurance rate in Washington, D.C.?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Washington, D.C. defensive driving. How do I find out?
- Where do I send my completion certificate in Washington, D.C.?
- Why should I take a defensive driving course?