Taking our course may help you reduce your insurance rates – check with your insurance company to see if they offer a discount for customers who enroll in a Washington, D.C. defensive driving course. If you have received a traffic ticket in the District of Columbia, you’ll need to contact your court and ask whether they would be willing to approve our course for point reduction.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- What certificate delivery options do I have?
- What types of things will I study?
- How long will this course take?
- What is identity verification?
- How can I meet the identity verification requirement?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Does online defensive driving help my insurance rate in Washington, D.C.?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Washington, D.C. defensive driving. How do I find out?
- Where do I send my completion certificate in Washington, D.C.?
- Why should I take a defensive driving course?