You will provide proof of your identity at the beginning of your course in order to ensure that you are the one taking this course. This is the only fair way of assessing that you are the one taking the course.
Articles in this section
- What certificate delivery options do I have?
- What types of things will I study?
- How long will this course take?
- What is identity verification?
- How can I meet the identity verification requirement?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Does online defensive driving help my insurance rate in Washington, D.C.?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Washington, D.C. defensive driving. How do I find out?
- Where do I send my completion certificate in Washington, D.C.?
- Why should I take a defensive driving course?