Yes! Our Washington defensive driving courses are approved by individual courts throughout the state for ticket deferral. You may also qualify to earn an insurance discount by completing the voluntary driver improvement course.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- Why does this course have timers?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- How long will this course take?
- Is this course approved?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- How often can I take defensive driving for ticket deferral?
- Which defensive driving courses do you offer in Washington?
- Can I earn an insurance discount?