This course is required by Washington law to span 4 or 8 hours in length, depending upon your reason for completing the course. To comply with this law, we (and all other online defensive driving schools) are required to place timers on each page of the course. We realize that some students may read faster than the timer will permit you to advance, but state regulations prohibit us from changing this function. The timers cannot be disabled for any reason.
Articles in this section
- Why does this course have timers?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- How long will this course take?
- Is this course approved?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- How often can I take defensive driving for ticket deferral?
- Which defensive driving courses do you offer in Washington?
- Can I earn an insurance discount?