Yes, you do. All of the courses feature a 40-question multiple-choice final exam, which requires an 80% score or higher to pass. But don’t stress! If you don’t pass the final, you’ll be able to retake it until you do!
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Can I earn an insurance discount?
- Why does this course have timers?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- What types of things will I study?
- How long will this course take?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- Which defensive driving courses do you offer in Washington?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Washington defensive driving. How do I find out?