This course is required by Virginia law to span 8 hours in length. To comply with this law, we (and all other online defensive driving schools) are required to place timers on each page of the course. We realize that some students may read faster than the timer will permit you to advance, but state regulations prohibit us from changing this function. The timers cannot be disabled for any reason.
Articles in this section
- Why does this course have timers?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- How long will this course take?
- Why can't I take my final exam at home?
- What types of things will I study?
- Must I complete this driver improvement traffic school course in one sitting?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Is this course approved?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a Virginia driver improvement course. How do I find out?
- Is there an age requirement to complete a driver improvement course online?