Yes. If you have been cited for a seat belt violation and a judge has ordered you to take a seat belt course, our online Occupant Child Passenger Safety (OCPS) course can help you fulfill that requirement.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- What certificate delivery options do I have?
- How long will this course take?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- What is the testing and grading policy? Do I have to take a final exam?
- What types of things will I study?
- Will this course satisfy my court-ordered seat belt course?
- Is your course approved by the state of Texas?
- Is there a calendar deadline to complete a Texas defensive driving course?
- I want to dismiss a ticket from my driving record, but I’m not sure if I’m eligible to take a Texas online traffic school course. How do I find out?
- How often can I take a Texas defensive driving course?