As soon as you complete your course, we process your information so that we can get your certificate of completion out to you as quickly as possible. Shipping via regular mail typically takes 5-7 days, and we even offer rush processing, instant electronic mail, two-day express, and overnight shipping options so you can be on your way to getting your driver's license even faster!
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- What's the certificate of completion process? How long will it take to get my certificate?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Is there a final exam?
- What do I have to do to get my license at age 18 in Texas?
- If I pass the final exam, do I have to take a written exam at the DPS?
- How do I get my Texas drivers license if I'm over 25?
- How do I get my drivers license?
- Is your course approved?
- What's the difference between an online adult drivers ed course and a classroom course?
- What's the difference between an adult drivers ed course and a defensive driving course?