If you ordered your driving record with USPS regular mail, then typically takes 5-7 business days. If we are not able to process your driving record due to missing (or) incorrect information, then you can update your information within 30 days of purchase and we re-process it for you. We sent the instruction to your email, please check your inbox and spam folder (incase if its delivered to your spam folder).
Articles in this section
- I haven’t received my driving record, what do to now?
- Can I get a refund?
- Is your website secure?
- Can I get my driving record on the same day?
- What types of driving records are there, and how do I get one?
- Where do I find the password for the protected Driving Record file?
- How will my driving record be delivered?
- How do I make my payment?
- When do I need to buy the AR vs the 3A record?