No, to dismiss a ticket, you need to get a Type 3A driving record, which is a certified report of all crashes and violations. If you need to order a Type 3A driving record, click here
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- When Will my Order be Processed?
- Is your website secure?
- How Much Does a Type AR Driving Record Cost?
- I haven’t received my driving record, what do to now?
- Can I use the Type AR Driving Record to Dismiss a Ticket?
- Can I get a refund?
- Where do I find the password for the protected Driving Record file?