Yes. An encrypted SSL connection requires all information sent between a client and a server to be encrypted by the sending software and decrypted by the receiving software, thus providing a high degree of confidentiality. Confidentiality is important for both parties to any private transaction. In addition, all data sent over an encrypted SSL connection is protected with a mechanism for detecting tampering--that is, for automatically determining whether the data has been altered in transit.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- When Will my Order be Processed?
- Is your website secure?
- How Much Does a Type AR Driving Record Cost?
- I haven’t received my driving record, what do to now?
- Can I use the Type AR Driving Record to Dismiss a Ticket?
- Can I get a refund?
- Where do I find the password for the protected Driving Record file?