This course is required by South Carolina law to span 4 hours in length. To comply with this law, we (and all other online defensive driving schools) are required to place timers on each page of the course. We realize that some students may read faster than the timer will permit you to advance, but state regulations prohibit us from changing this function. The timers cannot be disabled for any reason.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Why does this course have timers?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- How long will this course take?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- What types of things will I study?
- How often can I take a defensive driving course in South Carolina?
- Is this course approved?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a South Carolina defensive driving course. How do I find out?