Taking our course may help you reduce your insurance rates – check with your insurance company to see if they offer a discount for customers who enroll in a Pennsylvania Defensive Driving Course. If you have received a Pennsylvania traffic ticket, you’ll need to contact your court and ask whether they would be willing to approve our course for point reduction.
Articles in this section
- If I do qualify for an insurance discount, where do I send my certificate of completion?
- How can I meet the identity verification requirement?
- What certificate delivery options do I have?
- Does online driving school help my insurance rate in Pennsylvania?
- What is identity verification?
- What types of things will I study?
- How long will this course take?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Why should I take a traffic school course?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Pennsylvania driving school. How do I find out?