To prove your identity, you will be asked a series of personal questions during your registration for the course. You will need to remember these answers, because you will be asked the same questions throughout the course to prove that you are the one at the keyboard.
Articles in this section
- If I do qualify for an insurance discount, where do I send my certificate of completion?
- How can I meet the identity verification requirement?
- What certificate delivery options do I have?
- Does online driving school help my insurance rate in Pennsylvania?
- What is identity verification?
- What types of things will I study?
- How long will this course take?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Why should I take a traffic school course?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Pennsylvania driving school. How do I find out?