If your insurance provider authorizes you to take our online Pennsylvania defensive driving course for a discount, they may need you to provide a copy of your certificate of completion. As soon as you finish the final exam of your Pennsylvania traffic school (if before 3PM Central time), we will get your certificate of completion in the mail. We deliver via U.S. Mail for FREE, and have your certificate to your door within 5-7 days of shipment. If you need it sooner, you can choose from one of our FedEx options for expedited shipping.
Articles in this section
- If I do qualify for an insurance discount, where do I send my certificate of completion?
- How can I meet the identity verification requirement?
- What certificate delivery options do I have?
- Does online driving school help my insurance rate in Pennsylvania?
- What is identity verification?
- What types of things will I study?
- How long will this course take?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Why should I take a traffic school course?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Pennsylvania driving school. How do I find out?