You need to be a minimum of 15 years of age, and must complete a state-approved Pennsylvania Drivers Ed Course. Your parents need to complete the DL-180TD consent form, and you’ll need to provide proof of identity. To get your permit, you’ll also have to pass a vision test and a written knowledge test.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- What’s the difference between a Pennsylvania Junior drivers license and a regular drivers license?
- What do I need to do to get my Pennsylvania Junior drivers license?
- How does I Drive Safely’s Pennsylvania online drivers ed course work?
- Where can I go to get my Pennsylvania learners permit?
- How do I get my Pennsylvania learners permit?nt
- How do I pay for the course?
- Does your online drivers ed course meet PennDOT requirements?