We recommend scheduling an appointment. Please visit PennDot's Teen Driver's Info Center and select "Schedule Your Driver's Test" or call (800) 423-5542 between the hours of 8:00 a.m and 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, except holidays. Or if you prefer, you can simply go to your nearest driver license center.
Articles in this section
- What’s the difference between a Pennsylvania Junior drivers license and a regular drivers license?
- What do I need to do to get my Pennsylvania Junior drivers license?
- How does I Drive Safely’s Pennsylvania online drivers ed course work?
- Where can I go to get my Pennsylvania learners permit?
- How do I get my Pennsylvania learners permit?nt
- How do I pay for the course?
- Does your online drivers ed course meet PennDOT requirements?