With a junior license, you are only allowed to drive alone between the hours of 5:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m. (with some possible exceptions; please call PennDOT at (800) 932-4600 for more information). You automatically upgrade to a regular drivers license upon turning 18.
Articles in this section
- What’s the difference between a Pennsylvania Junior drivers license and a regular drivers license?
- What do I need to do to get my Pennsylvania Junior drivers license?
- How does I Drive Safely’s Pennsylvania online drivers ed course work?
- Where can I go to get my Pennsylvania learners permit?
- How do I get my Pennsylvania learners permit?nt
- How do I pay for the course?
- Does your online drivers ed course meet PennDOT requirements?