First, you need to be at least 15 ½ years of age. Our course is a parent-taught drivers education course; to be eligible for your learners permit – and behind-the-wheel training – you’ll need to complete the first 5 units of the course.
Articles in this section
- What’s the difference between an intermediate drivers license and an unrestricted drivers license?
- How do I get my Oklahoma learners permit?
- What if I don’t pass the Oklahoma online drivers ed final exam?
- What do I need to do to get my Oklahoma drivers license?
- How does I Drive Safely’s online drivers ed course work?
- How do I get an Oklahoma learners permit?
- Is doing an online course/parent-taught instructor a faster way to complete driver education?
- What is the Oklahoma parent-taught drivers education course? Who can participate?
- How do I pay for the course?