Our online Oklahoma Drivers Ed program is a state-mandated 30 hours long. The information in our course is separated into 8 chapters, each covering a specific topic regarding driving in Oklahoma. Once you complete each chapter, you’ll be given a 10-question multiple-choice quiz. Upon completing the first 5 units, you will receive your learner's permit. In order to pass the course and be eligible for an Oklahoma drivers license, you’ll need to score at least an 80% on the final exam.
Articles in this section
- What’s the difference between an intermediate drivers license and an unrestricted drivers license?
- How do I get my Oklahoma learners permit?
- What if I don’t pass the Oklahoma online drivers ed final exam?
- What do I need to do to get my Oklahoma drivers license?
- How does I Drive Safely’s online drivers ed course work?
- How do I get an Oklahoma learners permit?
- Is doing an online course/parent-taught instructor a faster way to complete driver education?
- What is the Oklahoma parent-taught drivers education course? Who can participate?
- How do I pay for the course?