With an intermediate license, you must be accompanied by an adult that’s at least 21 years old if you drive between 11:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m. (there are exceptions to this rule if you are participating in school or community activities). You may also drive 1 passenger, anyone from your family, or any person over the age of 21. The unrestricted license removes these restrictions.
Articles in this section
- What’s the difference between an intermediate drivers license and an unrestricted drivers license?
- How do I get my Oklahoma learners permit?
- What if I don’t pass the Oklahoma online drivers ed final exam?
- What do I need to do to get my Oklahoma drivers license?
- How does I Drive Safely’s online drivers ed course work?
- How do I get an Oklahoma learners permit?
- Is doing an online course/parent-taught instructor a faster way to complete driver education?
- What is the Oklahoma parent-taught drivers education course? Who can participate?
- How do I pay for the course?