This course is required by North Dakota law to span 8 hours in length. To comply with this law, we (and all other online defensive driving schools) are required to place timers on each page of the course. We realize that some students may read faster than the timer will permit you to advance, but state regulations prohibit us from changing this function. The timers cannot be disabled for any reason.
Articles in this section
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Why does this course have timers?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- How do I earn my insurance discount?
- Can I reduce points with this course?
- How long will this course take?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- Are there any age restrictions on who can take a defensive driving course?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a North Dakota course. How do I find out?
- Do I have to take a final exam?