You’ll need to contact your insurance provider to see if they offer a discount. Once you’ve completed the course, I Drive Safely will mail you a Certificate of Completion; you’ll need to submit your certificate to your insurance provider to get your discount.
Articles in this section
- What certificate delivery options do I have?
- Is there a calendar deadline to complete a North Carolina traffic school course?
- What types of things will I study?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Why does your course have timers?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- How do I get my insurance discount?
- Which North Carolina traffic school courses do you offer?
- How long will this course take?
- I want to reduce points from my driving record, but I’m not sure if I’m eligible to take a North Carolina online traffic school course. How do I find out?