It depends! The course for drivers in Guilford or Wake counties is required to be 4 hours long; all other drivers must complete an 8-hour course.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- Why does your course have timers?
- What certificate delivery options do I have?
- What types of things will I study?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- How long will this course take?
- Is your course approved by the state of North Carolina?
- I want to reduce points from my driving record, but I’m not sure if I’m eligible to take a North Carolina online traffic school course. How do I find out?
- Is there a calendar deadline to complete a North Carolina traffic school course?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- How do I get my insurance discount?