Yes, you do. The course final consists of 25 multiple-choice questions, and you’ll need to get a score of 80% of higher to pass. The good news is that we make it as easy as possible for you. If you don’t pass your exam on the first try, you can retake it until you do!
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- Why does your course have timers?
- What certificate delivery options do I have?
- What types of things will I study?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- How long will this course take?
- Is your course approved by the state of North Carolina?
- I want to reduce points from my driving record, but I’m not sure if I’m eligible to take a North Carolina online traffic school course. How do I find out?
- Is there a calendar deadline to complete a North Carolina traffic school course?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- How do I get my insurance discount?