This course is required by North Carolina courts to span 4 or 8 hours in length, depending upon your county of residence. To comply with these requirements, we (and all other online defensive driving schools) are required to place timers on each page of the course. We realize that some students may read faster than the timer will permit you to advance, but state regulations prohibit us from changing this function. The timers cannot be disabled for any reason.
Articles in this section
- Why does your course have timers?
- What certificate delivery options do I have?
- What types of things will I study?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- How long will this course take?
- Is your course approved by the state of North Carolina?
- I want to reduce points from my driving record, but I’m not sure if I’m eligible to take a North Carolina online traffic school course. How do I find out?
- Is there a calendar deadline to complete a North Carolina traffic school course?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- How do I get my insurance discount?