Our New York Defensive Driving Course is required by the state to meet a 6-hour length requirement. But remember – you can work through those 6 hours at whatever pace you choose, and you do not have to complete it all in one day (you can if you want to, of course). You must finish the course within 30 days of registration.
Articles in this section
- How do I respond to a traffic ticket issued in New York?
- What is the driver violation point system?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- I have more than one person on my insurance policy. Will they all receive a discount if I take this course?
- How often can I take a PIRP course ?
- What if I'm taking the PIRP course for an insurance discount? Do you automatically report to my insurance company?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Why does this course have timers?
- Is an insurance discount mandatory after completion of this course?