This course is required by New Mexico law to span 6 or 8 hours in length, depending upon your reason for taking the course. To comply with this law, we (and all other online defensive driving schools) are required to place timers on each page of the course. We realize that some students may read faster than the timer will permit you to advance, but state regulations prohibit us from changing this function. The timers cannot be disabled for any reason.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Why does this course have timers?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a New Mexico driver improvement course. How do I find out?
- Which defensive driving courses do you offer in New Mexico?
- Is this course approved?
- How long will this course take?
- What types of things will I study?