Yes, you do. The final exam is 50 multiple-choice questions, and you will need to achieve a passing score of 70% or higher. You may retake the exam as many times as you need to pass.
Articles in this section
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Why does this course have timers?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a New Mexico driver improvement course. How do I find out?
- Which defensive driving courses do you offer in New Mexico?
- Is this course approved?
- How long will this course take?
- What types of things will I study?