This course is required by New Jersey law to span 6 hours in length. To comply with this law, we (and all other online defensive driving schools) are required to place timers on each page of the course. We realize that some students may read faster than the timer will permit you to advance, but state regulations prohibit us from changing this function. The timers cannot be disabled for any reason.
Articles in this section
- How do I earn my state-mandated 5% insurance discount?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Why does this course have timers?
- What types of things will I study?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- How often will my information be reported to the Motor Vehicle Commission (MVC)?
- Is this course approved?
- Are there any age restrictions on who can take a NJ defensive driving Course?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a New Jersey defensive driving course. How do I find out?