Our course is approved by the Jaffrey/Peterborough District Court to help you dismiss a traffic citation. If your traffic court falls outside of that district, you’ll need permission from your local traffic court or judge. If you need more specific information regarding your New Hampshire traffic court and traffic school, please contact your local court.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- What certificate delivery options do I have?
- How long will this course take?
- What types of things will I study?
- Is this course licensed by the state of New Hampshire?
- What is identity verification?
- How can I meet the identity verification requirement?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take your online New Hampshire traffic school. How do I find out?
- Does online traffic school help my insurance rate in New Hampshire?
- Why should I take a traffic school course?