First, you need to be at least 15 ½ years of age. You’ll to head to your local DMV office with your certificate of completion. You’ll need to show proof of identity (birth certificate and Social Security card), and fill out the application and minor affidavit and information sheet. (You’ll need to bring your parent or legal guardian with you for this.) Then you’ll take a vision test and pass (with a score of 80% or better) a 50 question written knowledge test.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to get my Nevada drivers license?
- What forms do I need to bring with me to get my Nevada drivers license?
- How do I schedule my driving skills test?
- How do I pay for the course?
- How do I apply for a Nevada instructional permit?
- What do I need to do to get my Nevada drivers license?
- Where do I go to get my Nevada learners permit?
- What if I don’t pass the Nevada online drivers ed final exam?
- How does I Drive Safely’s online Nevada drivers ed course work?
- How do I get a Nevada learners permit?