Absolutely not! You have unlimited retakes on your chapter quizzes and final exam, so if you fail to achieve an 80% on your first try, you may simply retake them again until you pass.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- What if I don't pass the BDIC?
- Can I appeal if I don't pass the course?
- Do I still have to pay for the ticket or court costs if I pass the Michigan BDIC Program?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- What types of things will I study?
- What happens if I pass the Michigan BDIC?
- Should I enroll in this course if my ticket doesn't carry any points?