I Drive Safely is not currently an approved course provider in Maryland. You may be able to take it to satisfy a court requirement, but you will need to get approval from your local court or judge to do so. And you still may be able to take one of our courses for an insurance discount. Your insurance provider will be able to tell you whether or not you qualify.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- How can I meet the identity verification requirement?
- What is identity verification?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- What types of things will I study?
- How long will this course take?
- Why should I take a traffic school course?
- Is this course licensed by the state of Maryland?
- Does online traffic school help my insurance rate in Maryland?
- Where do I send my traffic school certificate in Maryland?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Maryland traffic school. How do I find out?