Absolutely not! You have unlimited retakes on your chapter quizzes and final exam, so if you fail to achieve a passing score on your first try, you may simply retake them again until you do.
Articles in this section
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- Is this course approved by the state of Louisiana?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- What types of things will I study?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Louisiana defensive driving. How do I find out?
- How long will this course take?
- Do I have to take a final exam?