You can go to any Kentucky Circuit Clerk office that acts as a license issuance location. Some offices do require that appointments be made in advance.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- What do I need to do to get my full, unrestricted Kentucky drivers license?
- What do I need to do to get my Kentucky intermediate drivers license?
- Do I need my parents’ permission to get my learners permit?
- How long must I have my Kentucky learners permit before I can get my license?
- Where do I need to go to get my Kentucky learners permit?
- What if I don’t pass the Kentucky online GDL course final exam?
- How do I pay for the course?
- How do I get a Kentucky learners permit?
- Who is required to take the Kentucky Graduated Licensing Education course?
- What certificate delivery options do I have?