Enrolling in Kentucky traffic school can help you dismiss a traffic violation and clear the associated points from your driving record. This also keeps your violation from being reported to your insurance company, so your rates won't rise due to your ticket.
Articles in this section
- How will the course appear on my driving record?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Can I reschedule my due date or receive an extension?
- How often can I take a Kentucky traffic safety course for point reduction?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- What are the topics covered in Kentucky state traffic school?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- What will happen if I fail the final exam?
- How long will this course take?
- Why should I take a Kentucky traffic school course?