Your Kentucky traffic safety course is only 4 short hours, so you could start and finish your course all in the same day if you wanted to! Your course material is broken down into 6 single-subject units, which you can complete at your own pace. Therefore, how long the course takes is up to you!
Articles in this section
- How will the course appear on my driving record?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Can I reschedule my due date or receive an extension?
- How often can I take a Kentucky traffic safety course for point reduction?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- What are the topics covered in Kentucky state traffic school?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- What will happen if I fail the final exam?
- How long will this course take?
- Why should I take a Kentucky traffic school course?