Our Kansas defensive driving course is not timed, though generally students take between 4-6 hours to complete the course. Your course material is broken down into 8 single-subject units, which you can complete at your own pace. Therefore, how long the course takes is up to you!
Articles in this section
- How do I earn my state-mandated insurance discount?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- What types of things will I study?
- How long will this course take?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a Kansas defensive driving course. How do I find out?
- How often can I take a driver improvement course in Kansas?
- How much will I save on my insurance with the state-mandated discount?