I Drive Safely is not currently an approved course provider in Illinois. However, you still may be able to take one of our courses for an insurance discount. Your insurance provider will be able to tell you whether or not you qualify. You may also receive permission to attend the course by the local court or judge. If you would like more information about specific approval or regulations, you will need to contact your district court. And if you need help with anything else, contact one of our customer support representatives.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- What certificate delivery options do I have?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- What is identity verification?
- What types of things will I study?
- How can I meet the identity verification requirement?
- Does online driving school help my insurance rate in Illinois?
- Is this course licensed by the state of Illinois?
- How long will this course take?
- If I do qualify for an insurance discount, where do I send my certificate of completion?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take your online Illinois driving school. How do I find out?