This course is required by Idaho law to span 6 hours in length. To comply with this law, we (and all other online defensive driving schools) are required to place timers on each page of the course. We realize that some students may read faster than the timer will permit you to advance, but state regulations prohibit us from changing this function. The timer cannot be disabled for any reason.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Why does this course have timers?
- What types of things will I study?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Is this course approved by the state of Idaho?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take an Idaho driver Improvement course. How do I find out?
- How often can I take a driver improvement course in Idaho?
- How do I know if I qualify for the state-mandated insurance discount?