Although the state of Georgia does not automatically authorize drivers to take an online traffic school, permission is granted by judges on a case-by-case basis.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- What certificate delivery options do I have?
- Is this course licensed by the state of Georgia?
- What is identity verification?
- Where do I send my traffic school certificate in Georgia?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- What types of things will I study?
- How long will this course take?
- How can I meet the identity verification requirement?
- Does Online Traffic School help my insurance rate in Georgia?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Georgia Traffic School. How do I find out?