The Georgia online teen drivers ed program is a state-mandated 30 hours long. The information in our course is broken up into 8 chapters, each covering a specific topic regarding driving in Georgia. After you complete each chapter, you’ll be given a 10-question multiple-choice quiz. At the end of the course, you will be given a 50-question final exam. You will successfully complete the course by passing with an 80% or greater.
Articles in this section
- What other forms or documents will I need to get my Georgia drivers license?
- Where do I go to get my Georgia instructional permit?
- What do I need to do to get a Georgia drivers license?
- What tests will I need to take to get my Georgia drivers license?
- Do I need to schedule an appointment for my vision and road test?
- Do my parents or legal guardian need to be present when I take my drivers license test?
- Does your online drivers ed program meet Georgia DDS requirements?
- What if I don’t pass the Georgia online drivers ed final exam?
- How does I Drive Safely’s online Georgia drivers ed course work?
- What is the parent/teen driving guide?