Yes, you may still take a Florida traffic school course. Make sure to contact the court cited on your traffic ticket prior to enrollment. Once you have completed the course, you will need to submit your certificate of completion to the Florida court.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- How do I earn an insurance discount with traffic school?
- Why does this course have timers?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- What will happen if I fail the final exam?
- What types of things will I study?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- Is this course approved?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- How long will this course take?
- I live in another state and got a traffic ticket in Florida. Can I still take this course?