This course is required by Florida law to span 4, 8, or 12 hours in length. To comply with this law, we (and all other online defensive driving schools) are required to place timers on each page of the course. We realize that some students may read faster than the timer will permit you to advance, but state regulations prohibit us from changing this function. The timers cannot be disabled for any reason.
Articles in this section
- How do I earn an insurance discount with traffic school?
- Why does this course have timers?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- What will happen if I fail the final exam?
- What types of things will I study?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- Is this course approved?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- How long will this course take?
- I live in another state and got a traffic ticket in Florida. Can I still take this course?