Contact your insurance provider to determine whether they offer a discount for successful completion of a traffic school course. If they do, simply enroll in the 4-hour BDI course, work through it at your own pace, and turn in your certificate of completion to your insurance provider when you're finished!
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- How do I earn an insurance discount with traffic school?
- Why does this course have timers?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- What will happen if I fail the final exam?
- What types of things will I study?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- Is this course approved?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- How long will this course take?
- I live in another state and got a traffic ticket in Florida. Can I still take this course?