Yes, you may still take a Florida traffic school course. Make sure to contact the court cited on your traffic ticket prior to enrollment. Once you have completed the course, you will need to submit your certificate of completion to the Florida court.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- What types of things will I study?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- What will happen if I fail the final exam?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- Why does this course have timers?
- Is this course approved?
- I live in another state and got a traffic ticket in Florida. Can I still take this course?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Florida traffic school. How do I find out?
- Why should I take a traffic school course?